This A.I. Subculture’s Motto: Go, Go, Go

The eccentric pro-tech movement known as “Effective Accelerationism” wants to unshackle powerful A.I., and party along the way.

On a Monday night last month, a few hours after OpenAI held an event for developers in downtown San Francisco, hundreds of artificial intelligence aficionados packed into a three-story nightclub several blocks away to celebrate a looser, less corporate vision of the A.I.…

The post This A.I. Subculture’s Motto: Go, Go, Go appeared first on WIREDGORILLA.



from WordPress https://wiredgorilla.com/this-a-i-subcultures-motto-go-go-go/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google’s Next Top Model, Will the Cybertruck Crash? and This Week in A.I.

Edge ISO available for Linux Mint 21.3

5 Strategies for PPC Success in a Cookieless World | WordStream